Ahhh I don't know to face him with what kind of attitude :( B. I miss u and I miss us so much. Are u just busy or what? But in the past, no matter how busy both of us were, u have never disappeared. I would still see ur whatsapp msgs and ur name appear on my call log. In ur voice, I heard so much enthusiasm. Especially when u were feeling stressed up with school.. U would call me up and we would chat for hours to destress. And u were so much more concerned when I was feeling upset or unwell. This is just weird. That long msg.. Why does it seem like u aren't practising what he preached? Why does it seem like u have become one of those friends who drift apart easily, whom we used to talk about and dread? :( yes, those whom I associated with definitely drifting apart because both hands failed to clap. I thought u were different. Am I only approachable when I'm attached? U seem to have changed. Tried talking to u, but all I heard was indifference and patronization. Super sad.
Oh wells. U are busy too anyway. Even if u are, it seems like we can't talk like how we used to anymore.. People do change. Might as well move on, isn't it? After all, if a person is meant to stay in ur life, he will. If he is not, no matter what u do, he'll eventually leave one day..
既然我们都不能往回,那我们只好往前走。
No comments:
Post a Comment