Dear diary,
I got cut by a sundae glass at work on thursday, following which I survived 6 stitches the day after. I know it's damn dumb to get cut by a sundae glass, but well, shit happens, right? And when I got cut, Faris attended to me the whole time, which really comforted me a lot. Really feel so thankful he was there with me, otherwise I wouldve been screaming away. The gentle way he was nursing my wound, and how he gave me a hug and patted my head.. made my heart skip a beat for a second. But well, it was only that moment though, and it felt good. Haven't had this kind of fast heartbeat for aeons. Miss feeling this way sometimes.
Anyway, T was super nice too when he headed down to nuh a&e with me just to accompany me to have my stitches done when I asked if he could (cos I was seriously fucking scared). Really thankful to have such a great friend. Sometimes I wished he was my elder brother, somebody whom I can run to when I get bullied, or whom I know will always watch out for me, and whom I can be a whiny needy little girl around. He never questions when asked to help a favour with. He simply says yes if he knows that u need him. And even after facing the possibility of upsetting his gf cos of this, he never stopped his care and concern (when he still reminded me to take my antibiotics). I'm.. touched.
On a side note, I was quite annoyed with B just now at the steamboat dinner at ww's place. That eagerness to show and be heard, is something that I can never tolerate. I know it may be due to the fact that he doesn't get heard or shown attention to at home, and that's why he appears to be loud and all showy and flashy in front of others, but it's just plain annoying that one has to seek that much attention to validate his existence. I don't deny that I act the same at times for the same reason, but his was just too much, at the expense of me being put down verbally. He most probably meant no harm or offense, but it just irritates me. -_- dammit. This feels like a love-hate relationship. I felt like just holding his hand when js commented that everyone was a couple (him n yh, cheryl n bf, T and gf, except for sam who didn't bring his gf along), and that B should also hold mine. Really. But I think I was just too annoyed. He could tell too, I suppose. From how "scared" he seemed to be of me (like when I didn't respond much to him and I think he sensed it and kept quiet, and when he didn't walk beside me nor talk to me while walking to the train station, which he normally would). But he didn't say anything about it nor do anything till I decided to stop being petty and so went up to him to create a random conversation. And that's what I can't tolerate too. He always avoids emotions. Why can't he be a little bit bolder and face his emotions? If you're worried, ask me. If you're sorry, say it to me. If you long for more, tell me. Why choose to be a coward and pretend that there's nothing wrong? Argh.
Irritated. Shall sleep. Goodnight world.
No comments:
Post a Comment