E deleted me on fb.
And so coincidentally, it is his birthday today. Hah. To think I almost texted him a Happy Birthday. I would've been the dumbest idiot if I did.
So, after all these times, the simple intention of wanting to treat him as my friend has all along been a one sided foolish thought of mine. Treating him as my friend doesn't even mean that I possess any other thought of wanting to date him again. I just wanted to remain on good terms with him, because ending a relationship doesn't necessarily constitute to the need of having to end a friendship right? I understand that there's no need to go the extra mile for the other anymore, but even so, is there a need to treat each other with such hostility?
He once told me that he is not one who breaks contact with his partner just because of a breakup. I guess I trusted him wrongly, once again.
But at least now that I know that he only intends to see me as a stranger, why should I continue to bother about him?
I have never wanted myself to despise you. Because I trusted you and myself to always see the best in people, especially when you were one whom I once dated. But you have proved me wrong again and again, showing me that you are not even worth any bit of my thought, appreciation, and thankfulness.
No comments:
Post a Comment