BIOPSY! BE DISCIPLINED!
Anyway, dear diary, me and him seem to have resumed to how we were like :) and I finally talked to him about how we should be happy in life, and not be afraid to love and lose. I hope he becomes a happier and more optimistic person.
But damnit. When he was holding my shoulders yesterday to somehow protect me from the fire or from falling off from the stone wall, I felt it again. The stupid soft spot of mine that makes me melt for people who care. Damnit. The caring part which was gone for a while, has returned. Ahh. But it seems like he's not the one for me :( so I cannot let myself fall for him. I should encourage him to go for the girl. Am I not right, B?
Okay, concentrate on my studies for now! The right one for me will come when the time is right :)
No comments:
Post a Comment