Looking at E's pics with rurve
rurve, Idk why but I feel a tinge of sourness. Sour grapes? Or jealousy?
I reckon it's the former. But well, they look really compatible though.
Be happy and blissful then :)
Anyway, JS and YH are planting those thoughts into my mind once again :( and even into him this time round. It is not as though he confessed any feelings for me, but ahh on my side still, there's an internal battle between my mind and my heart. One tells me that being happy is all it takes, another says that security and commitment are as equally important.. :( B, sometimes I really wished I was still attached, so that we can continue our special friendship like how it was before, without any guards put up.. :( and I wouldn't have to go through so much torture thinking about us.. What a selfish thought :(
以我们的交情,我想我们可以称得上比普通朋友还特别吧。
那时候的我们,那么的单纯,那么的快乐..
当时的简单,真让人不堪回首..
对人好,不就应该是这样,什么理由都不需要,不是吗?
但现在的我,好想对你好,却
又好害怕对你心动
..
明知道彼此对爱情的方向并不相同,
万一对你付出了真感情,那该怎么办呢?
No comments:
Post a Comment