Saturday, October 20, 2012

Can a miracle like this happen to me again? Though I no longer hold any feelings of romance for him anymore, the way he managed to capture my heart twice was amazing. Looking at his name and profile pic appear on my fb's supposed list of friends who frequently view one's profile makes me :D

Feb 2011.

Nov 2010.

Aiyah should stop being so lovesick. Haha hopeless romantic. Tsk. My life shouldn't revolve all around love anyway. I need to get a life! Must ace in school work and get my scholarship.. Haha wait a min. That sounds more like a nerd rather than a life. Hahaha. Okay just kidding. Other than acing in school, I must socialize more and indulge in things I enjoy doing! And enjoy good fooooood in life :D There are so many beautiful things around that I have been missing! D:

HUANG WEILING! RMB! YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE!

No comments: