Monday, April 15, 2013
Should I even hope that we'll go back to how we were like? Or should I just accept the change as it is? Yes, I may miss the past, but am I forcing a change? Cos I feel that we have already changed, and everything happens for a reason right? Part of me wants to return to how close we used to be, but another part of me tells me what's past will always belong to the past as a special part of our lives and that's the most that we should have had already, so I just wanna leave it as it is. This has happened thousands of times already anyway. So, maybe it was meant to have ended long time ago, just that our forceful attempts dragged it. Well, probably not thinking so much will lead me to guidance along the way :)
No comments:
Post a Comment