Dear diary,
I learnt something that happened to Eling on Monday. She is now paralyzed and lost all her memory. Im so upset and overwhelmed by how vulnerable life can be :'( I hope she can recover. She's a newly wed furthermore. How sad for her husband. That is why I want to write down all that I have experienced, so that if one day I lost all my memories, I could read all these once again. Who knows there might just be miracles and it could somehow trigger my memory. And I want to read all these like 30 or 40 years down the road and be reminded of all these bittersweet experiences that shaped who I am :) And Im even more reminded of how I must cherish people around me while I can. Life is so unpredictable, so vulnerable :( so live life to the fullest, for u never know when u will be gone. And keep people who are important to u close, for u never know when the words that u speak to them today will be the last words ure ever gonna say to them..
No comments:
Post a Comment