I'll really put in my bestest best in trying to keep us close. Because I guess like what I'd always believed in, that you're different and you're worth it. But the rest is all up to fate to decide if you'll stay or go. Don't deny that we've drifted apart. And it's because this is important to me, that's why it bothers me. It's happened several times to us, but we still managed to pull through and save it. I am sure u felt the same back then too. But now, I'm losing the faith that u'll feel the same anymore. I don't wanna force it on u. I want it back badly though, but I want it natural.
I don't know why I find you so special to me, I'm not even sure if these are romantic feelings, but you're definitely more than only a friend to me. A soulmate? A confidant? A pillar of support? My laughing pill. It's much more than that. Or maybe I should say that it was much more than that. U know, I'd write a story of us so that memories of this special part of my life will never be forgotten, and I can always look back and smile when I think of this, and always rmb how this feeling of simple happiness feels like (just like the notebook by nicholas sparks, tho this specialness might just be one sided cos we're not even a couple, but I don't wanna care haha)
U've never said that u liked me (in fact u said tt u have never did from the start and never had that intention and never will cos ure afraid of losing a great friend cos of a breakup when I asked u once like almost a year ago) but it just seemed like we were happy people who enjoyed and longed for the companionship of each other. I knew I was impt to u and u knew u were the same to me. And those laughter and smiles are irreplaceable. It was just that simple. U might even have forgotten how it felt like; it might have been so insignificant to u, like just another passing phase in your life. But just know that knowing you and those unexpectedly spent times with you till now were the happiest moments of my college life :')
Bittersweet. B.
Toodles. Till we meet again :)
You used to talk to me like
I was the only one around.
You used to lean on me like
The only other choice was falling down.
You used to walk with me like
We had nowhere we needed to go,
Nice and slow, to no place in particular.
We used to have this figured out;
We used to breathe without a doubt.
When nights were clear, you were the first star that I'd see.
We used to have this under control.
We never thought.
We used to know.
At least there's you, and at least there's me.
Can we get this back?
Can we get this back to how it used to be?
I used to reach for you when
I got lost along the way.
I used to listen.
You always had just the right thing to say.
I used to follow you.
Never really cared where we would go,
Fast or slow, to anywhere at all.
We used to have this figured out;
We used to breathe without a doubt.
When nights were clear, you were the first star that I'd see.
We used to have this under control.
We never thought.
We used to know.
At least there's you, and at least there's me.
Can we get this back?
Can we get this back to how it used to be?
I look around me,
And I want you to be there
'Cause I miss the things that we shared.
Look around you.
It's empty, and you're sad
'Cause you miss the love that we had.
You used to talk to me like
I was the only one around,
The only one around.
We used to have this figured out;
We used to breathe without a doubt.
When nights were clear, you were the first star that I'd see.
We used to have this under control.
We never thought.
We used to know.
At least there's you, and at least there's me.
Can we get this back?
Can we get this back to how it used to be? Yeah.
To how it used to be.
To how it used to be, yeah.
To how it used to be.
To how it used to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment