Monday, March 10, 2014

Repost:

I don't like you because you're good looking.  
I don't like you because you're good at getting what you want.  
I don't like you because you drive a big car.
I don't like you because you're a gentleman.  
I don't like you because you're smart.  
I don't like you because we're close.

I don't care how tyrannical your dad is.  
I don't care how little freedom you have at home.  
I don't care how rich you are.

I like you because you make me smile, you make me laugh, you know me, you are different, special, and important to me, that you are not just any other person, and knowing that I am not just another to you, and that you care even though you don't say it.

But you're negative, pessimistic, unaffectionate, uncertain, avoidant, pretentious (attempting to impress by affecting greater importance or merit than is actually possessed).

With these, how am I not expected to doubt this?
 I need strength to carry on.

Repost: Sat, 7 September, 2013  

I like how you make me happy and smile. I like how you would bring me into a world of fun and laughter. I like how you would tease me. I like how you would scare me and laugh like you're so amused by my reactions. I like how you would sometimes make me feel so important to you. I like your soothing voice over the phone, when you say goodnight to me and sometimes accompany me in the dark. I like to listen to your nonsense. I like to see your shy face. I like to see the smile on your face when you receive a gift from me. I like how you would tell me to sleep earlier and not eat too much sugary stuff. I like our non-awkward "awkward silence" over the phone. Though you're not affectionate or emotionally expressive which are the main reasons to my doubt of my feelings towards you at times, I still like you simply because you are you.

-21/9/13 

"Remember the sensitive side that drew you to him in the first place" - Mad 

No comments: