Sunday, November 24, 2013
Dear diary, Alvin said that I have to calm down, relax, and be less tense when I climb. And what I was lacking in was FEARLESS. He said, "Don't worry. Even if you fall, just fall". I guess he's right. Idk why I'm so effing tensed up in life. Relax, girl. Relax. Worry less. And be happy. He's right. Why be scared of falling? If I'm gonna fall, just fall. It's not as if I'm gonna die from that fall. At most I'm gonna be hurt. And why so afraid of being hurt? We all become stronger after we recover from each injury. And if we don't dare to reach out, face our fear, and take the risk, we'll never be able to know how much we're capable of achieving and how great they are. Really admire his cheerfulness, optimism, and how passionate he is towards his dreams and interests. Good sense of humour, and full of patience and encouragement. What a great source of motivation and inspiration. Eyecandy level up. Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment