Dear diary, I'm down with flu ): sian.
Anyway, Ridwan, Mikail, T, YH, JS, Cheryl, and I hung out at West Coast Park on Monday. Had a whale of a time. We first met at Clementi to have dinner, then explored a beautiful 40-storey high hdb flat for that amazing almost-rooftop view of Clementi while Mik, Cheryl and I were slurping on the heavenly liu sha bao bun from Baker Talent. And since it was raining, we sought shelter at Mikail's dad's apartment. That place was.. one word.. awesome. There is a alfresco rooftop and we were just awed. Haha, and after all the bimbotic OMGing, we settled down, listened to Ridwan serenade us while YH, Cheryl, and I sang and the guys engrossed in their new phone game. Had some wine to go along as we sang. So relaxing. I wished I had such an apartment too. Wouldn't it to be lovely to just chill at the sofa, enjoy some wine and music alone when I'm an emo kid? And that was exactly what Mikail said he loves to do. Well, God is fair. He gets to enjoy such an amazing place, but behind such luxury, lies a heart wrenching family story :( as much as I wanna enjoy all that, I would rather own what I have right now, than to give up my happy family for the luxury. And a while later, after our butts were almost sore from the chilling, we headed to West Coast Park. It.was.one.of.the.most.fun.times.in.my.uni.life. The fun zone, was literally, omg fun. All the spinning, flying, and running. Haha, the spiderweb, in particular, simply reminded me of how B brought me to attack the playground at amk park for the first time. I will never forget how I was supposed to make his day, yet how my day was made by him, as we played with the swing (not forgetting how I felt like puking but got scolded by him as I insisted to finish the bubble tea that he treated me to), climbed the mini spiderweb, had a walk around the spooky dark paths, and bitched about a couple who was behaving all hanky panky around us.. we had so much laughter. And the sweetest thing that I remember from that incident was that he carried my bag for me as we both climbed the spiderweb, just because he thought it wasn't safe to just leave it on the sand while we both were on the web. And as we both reached the peak, we took a picture. As all of us were screaming our lungs out from the fun and excitement at West Coast Park, I wished he was there with us. Brought back so much memories. But unfortunately, he had a dinner with his bro, which was why he couldn't be there with us. (He called me that day though, and we had a nice 1h chat even though I was supposed to study in school :) baby steps.) Well well, it just reminds me again of how things have changed. Now, my pillars of support are this bunch of psy people who never fail to bring fun to my mundane uni life. Hmm, though not as emotionally as B used to be to me, these bunch just bring so much relief indirectly to my stress towards school. Gonna miss them so much when we graduate.
No comments:
Post a Comment