Saturday, November 16, 2013

Dear diary, I haven't been blogging for a couple of days. I'm feeling alright, just.. a little empty. And I'm so glad I have this space. Lets me vent and release my bottled up emotions. Anyway, I picked up the basics of guitar playing from ridwan today! It's so cool just by imagining myself strum the guitar accompanied by my own singing. Haha. Used to be so mesmerized by E's guitar playing and singing. Hey now I can do it on my own okay. Haha just kidding. Why would I wanna compete? Being able to strum and sing on my own is cool, but I'd still love to hear others play the guitar and sing for me! Haha cannot forget how mesmerized I was just by looking at shengyu play the guitar or piano back in sec sch, accompanied by his singing. Haha that gentle side of him is like.. omg *melt*

Anyway, I had a scary dream yesterday night. It was like I losing 4 children and idk, it was just strange how T and the rest appeared at my place with flowers to console me. And B ignored me. Is it a sign? A sign that I'm losing him. Idk. I miss him. I still do. It was his bro's bday and i wished him happy bd. And his bro replied to meet up soon tgt with B. Sigh. But I just don't find the drive to wanna ask him out :( nothing is stopping me but idk, I'm like just so meh about it.

Haiyaya. Wished I could experience more intense emotions like YH at times.

No comments: