Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Anyway, I just watched a Thai romance movie again. It's called "Friendship". Damn touching. The part where they showed the crazy and fun days the group of friends go through together, as well as the romance between Singha and Mituna, simply makes me think of our mini closer group within the huge supperkrub group in SIM (just not that crazy).

Junsheng, Yihui, Timothy, Cheryl, Ivan, me.

And it further reminds me of how Junsheng, Yihui, Timothy, Melissa, Ivan, and I, would hang out together, and how Tim's gf, Melissa, would think Ivan and I were a pair. Haha I kinda like that feeling though. Because that's when some romance will spur between the two of us, and it feels good :) I would feel so happy around him, and it's just an inexplicable feeling.. of probably oxytocin (the love hormone)?

Anyway, the love between Singha and Mituna is simply bittersweet, and the friendship of all these people just evoke so much emotions of the sentimental feeling of my own friendship with my friends in SIM. I'm sure gonna miss these crazy and fun days when we studied and hung out as students after our graduation. And I'm already making myself feel prepared for it even though it's still 1 and a half sem away. :'(

No comments: