She gave him the same watch that I gave him too a year ago while on a trip to Batam. I felt a tinge of uncomfortableness. I know I gave it to him before her and it was purely a coincidence, but I just don't fancy the idea of giving someone the same gift. But I know I can't let him know. I don't want him to feel the dreaded feel of commitment especially since we aren't anything. But his occasional indifference surfaced again yesterday. Disheartened. Yet, I know I shouldn't give up so easily. I didn't even try to the fullest, by talking.
I should just get this straight and sorted. Make up my mind of what I really want, and act on it. Stop guessing and waiting for the right moment. Well, I guess I want him. Yes I am referring to B. But if he doesn't feel the same towards me or think that we wouldn't work out right, then well, it should feel nice too if we could be BFFs like A and BN right? I just don't want this to hinder our friendship anymore. Stop being such a weakling who fears. Recall how strong you were a girl during poly days :) you are capable of so much more. Think of all the sweet and happy moments with him and these will give you the courage to carry on :)
No comments:
Post a Comment