Saturday, September 07, 2013

I know relationships aint everything. But I must admit that love is an important part of my life. I want love. And I need love. And I wanna give love. And he's the one I want all these to be associated with.

I like how you make me happy and smile. I like how you would bring me into a world of fun and laughter. I like how you would tease me. I like how you would scare me and laugh like you're so amused by my reactions. I like how you would sometimes make me feel so important to you. I like your soothing voice over the phone, when you say goodnight to me and sometimes accompany me in the dark. I like to listen to your nonsense. I like to see your shy face. I like to see the smile on your face when you receive a gift from me. I like how you would tell me to sleep earlier and not eat too much sugary stuff. I like our non-awkward "awkward silence" over the phone. Though you're not affectionate or emotionally expressive which are the main reasons to my doubt of my feelings towards you at times, I still like you simply because you are you. Will you let me love you and love me the way you would love a person you wouldn't want to lose? Will you wanna hold on to this fate that doesn't come by easily and create beautiful memories with me? Will you, and do you want to?

Okay enough for now. Goodnight world. Sweet candy dreams to me.

No comments: