Lick it up.

Laugh a little more, love myself a little more. Become a better me :)

Saturday, September 21, 2013

You.

 

 
Posted by Weiling at 8:15 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Profile

Weiling
View my complete profile

About Me

wee_sagitaurus@hotmail.com
29th Nov 1990

GRPS - 6A1
BPGHS - 202 & 4P1
MI - 07S13
PJC - 07S16
NP - Psy & Comm Services
SIM-UB - Psychology

Favourite stuff:
Patrick, cats, arty farty, stars, beach, chocolate, butter cookies, hugs, Avril Lavigne, Bruno Mars, Taylor Swift, Megan Fox

Things you never knew.

  • ►  2004 (19)
    • ►  November (17)
    • ►  December (2)
  • ►  2005 (36)
    • ►  January (6)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  December (17)
  • ►  2007 (62)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  July (27)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  December (3)
  • ►  2008 (68)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  December (3)
  • ►  2009 (19)
    • ►  January (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  December (6)
  • ►  2010 (19)
    • ►  January (3)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  December (4)
  • ►  2011 (16)
    • ►  January (11)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  March (3)
  • ►  2012 (55)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  October (20)
    • ►  November (20)
  • ▼  2013 (152)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  April (23)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ▼  September (64)
      • But, if we could work out, we would've worked out ...
      • 如果听实话 只会更伤 宁愿将你的谎话 当作善良 反正结局是这样 晓得细节又怎样 想好聚好散 完...
      • I can't make up my mind of what I want.
      • HE'S SOMEONE IMPORTANT. TREAT HIM AS SOMEONE CLOSE...
      • I dreamt of ma ma yesterday. Is this a sign of her...
      • Dear diary, I miss B. I wished he did too. But he ...
      • 明知道爱情并不牢靠 但是我还是拼命往里跳 明知道再走可能是监牢 但是我还是相信只是煎熬 ...
      • Dear diary, I am jealous once again. Damnit. Im s...
      • 洒脱点。 All, or nothing.
      • Dear diary, I feel exasperated. Everything is just...
      • Don't really know what to say. I just feel like sa...
      • Dear diary, yes it's me again. Today, I attended N...
      • I know relationships aint everything. But I must a...
      • Dear diary, I went for a rockclimbing session toda...
      • Dear diary, I hung out with B and two of his best ...
      • Before and after 6 months of braces..
      • 8. Let go of your fears. Fear is just an illusion....
      • 你, 值得吗? Can't stop thinking about it. Face your f...
      • Goodnight world. Sweet candy dreams to me :) And w...
      • P is right. The closeness between B and I can't be...
      • In life, many people will put you down. And this i...
      • Repost: Tammy http://ohsofickle.blogspot.sg/2013/0...
      • Feeling empty. Feeling nothing. Feeling of neither...
      • You're always the first to cross my mind when I ha...
      • Upset with humanity. How selfish humans can be in ...
      • “To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love any...
      • Repost: Russian photographer Murad Osmann http://...
      • Repost: PT fb "If you really want something, you ...
      • Went to the hydra chalet yesterday with wan. They'...
      • Dear diary, Went out to celebrate Sam's bday with...
      • STRESSED. LIKE BONKERS. SCREW VISUAL PERCEPTION. T_T
      • Wish I could hear B's voice right now. Feeling str...
      • Odac was so so today. Saw my eyecandy, which brigh...
      • Ever wonder about what he's doing How it all ...
      • <!--[if gte mso 9]> Normal 0 false ...
      • 为什么人总是得不到就想拥有, 得到了却什么都不重要了? I don't know why I li...
      • Dear diary, I'm back from volunteering at VertiGo...
      • Maybe I should wait for a while before we hang out...
      • Favourite photo. Favourite period.
      • I don't like you because you're good looking. I do...
      • You.    
      • STUDY HARD. JIAYOU FOR VISUAL PERCEPTION. YOU CAN ...
      • Your indifference.. My withdrawal..
      • Focus. Concentrate. Put all other thoughts behind....
      • PATIENCE. PERSEVERANCE.
      • IM SO STRESSED UP. STRESSED LIKE SHIT. BREATHE IN ...
      • Don't know why she's still giving me the cold shou...
      • At least I know I'm not alone :) actually almost e...
      • I MUST WORK HARD, TO GET THAT HAPPINESS I WANT, BA...
      • “You know, sometimes all you need is twenty second...
      • True that it might be the "attached girls are more...
      • But girl, you must know that it's okay to make mis...
      • Strangers again. That video. How true. From strang...
      • The first love, will always remain unforgettable.....
      • Dear diary, on one hand, I wish B and I could work...
      • Anyway, I just watched a Thai romance movie again....
      • I miss you, B. And I wish you missed me too. I don...
      • Dear diary, is it possible for B and I? I keep los...
      • I went back to look at his old blog. Yup, A. And, ...
      • She gave him the same watch that I gave him too a ...
      • "My husband is an Engineer by profession, I love h...
      • Life is so unpredictable. R.I.P uncle. May you reu...
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  November (26)
    • ►  December (6)
  • ►  2014 (49)
    • ►  January (8)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  November (1)
  • ►  2015 (5)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ►  2017 (1)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ►  2018 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2019 (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  July (1)
  • ►  2022 (7)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  December (1)
  • ►  2023 (4)
    • ►  January (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2024 (1)
    • ►  May (1)

Pageviews

Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.